Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1: January 1, 2011

Well, here it is...  2011!

Yay.

Doesn't really seem that different from 2010.
Still in the same apartment, same job, same relationship, same friends, same family, same pets, same clothes; even the same food in the fridge from last January (I really should clean that out...).  I still have no car and I'm not in school.   Where did this last year go and what did I do with it?!  I need to make 2011 my year.  I need to make myself happy and do what I need to do for me.
That doesn't seem like too large of a goal, does it?  Of course not!  Not when you consider that this has been my goal for the past 8 years.  Little things change, but they're still not what I want.  They still don't make me happy.  Am I a bad person for wanting it my way?  Should I just settle into mediocrity and be happy with what I have, no matter what?   That just sounds like a terrible idea.
Maybe I can use this blog to write down my ideas and plans and opinions and just get what I need to get off my chest.  I guess I'll see where this takes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment